Our Children’s Department Mission:
Through the guidance of the Holy Spirit we will faithfully teach the gospel and demonstrate the love of Christ to all children so that they will become disciples of Christ who trust, serve, worship, and obey Him. We bring entertainment to our ministry by having games and activities that is fun for our children of all ages. Our Children’s Department also teaches our children how to respectfully help with Holy Communion and how to serve our church as an acolyte for our worship services.
- Our Children’s Department ministers with children who are 4 years old up to the 5th grade. We divide our children into groups by age and grade.
- Our Children’s Sunday School starts at 10 AM every Sunday.
- Children’s Church at 11 AM and on Wednesdays.
- Prayers Blessings Jesus and Me (PB&JaM) worship from 6 PM to 7 PM.
- We also offer a nursery from ages newborn to 3 years of age during Sunday School and church. PB&JaM is not offered during the summer.
At that time the disciples came to Jesus and asked, “Who, then, is the greatest in the kingdom of Heaven?” He called a little child to him, and placed the child among them. And He said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of Heaven. Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of Heaven.”