Music ministries at Central include something for ages 2 – 102! The goal is to bring glory to the Lord through music and worship using our God-given talents and resources. Many opportunities are available for music.
- Children’s Choirs for ages 2 – 5th grade meets on Wednesdays from 5 PM to 5:45 PM. These choirs don’t meet during the summer months.
- Youth Worship Team, for middle- and high-school students, meets on Sundays from 4 PM to 5 PM in the youth room.
- Praise Team meets at various times in the sanctuary. The rehearsal times can be found in our mailed newsletters and weekly worship bulletins.
- J. J. Pryor Handbell Choir meets on Wednesdays from 5 PM to 5:45 PM in the handbell room. This choir doesn’t meet during summer months.
- Celebration Choir meets on Wednesdays from 6:50 PM to 7:45 PM in the choir room. This choir doesn’t meet in July.
Individuals are often asked to bring special music during weekly services.
COVID-19 music activities: Due to COVID-19 restrictions, our children’s and celebration choirs are currently not meeting. Youth worship team is also not meeting. Please continue to monitor our website for further updates on this situation.